Sunday, 29 May 2011

Sometimes you never want to say goodbye...


This is Bruno, my 10 year old labrador who I love like a son. For the past week he's been really sick and we were given drugs to see if he would get any better. Sadly I gave hope a chance but i feel it's innevitable i will have to say goodbye.

I remember like it was only yesterday i had a gorgeous little black puppy in my arms... Just show's how time flys by, I was only 10 at the time.

I guess I am devastated but i am also immensely happy i gave him a good life, he was a lovely dog he'd always be waiting at the door for me, licking my face when i'd come in drunk as a skunk, automatically know when i was upset and come see me.

He was always there when I needed him. 

If you are going to doggy heaven, I will see you again I just thought everytime I wanted to be cheered up when I was upset I could always come here and remind me of the 10 years of my life I had the privilage of knowing you Bruno.

Love You Always

<3  Bruno  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment