Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Charity bike ride ( Indoor at work )

Ok, so I work in a mall and my store always does charity events and tommorow we will be doing a 24 hours bike ride ( run by 5 staff having breaks and what not ) the cause is for cancer so I have many reasons for wanting to do this, my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago all my animals died from some form of cancer so it's really something I want the world to be rid of.





Looking forward to it hope I'm fit enough after not smoking for so long this isn't the bike we'll be using but it's just an example of what we'll be using no idea how far we will do but I will post on here after we've completed it!

I also passed my second stage of mangerial activity at work now I only have 2 more to go before I am placed as a manager and have a serious pay rise! All in all the stage is set for some big improvements in my life I don't play games as much anymore which Isn't so good I miss alot of old friends but obviously still keep in touch.

I should be booking a well deserved holiday soon but it's nearly christmas and I have alot of friends and the mega yearly staff party which is always fun.

Anyway just a little update as I've not posted in a while so hope you are all fabulos lot's of love

Azi/Joe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment