I suppresed my WoW with this game! really addictive fun game lots of management and building micra involved kinda challanging as well early - mid game! Have to make sure your citys are supplied and you can't dump it all on one island so there's lots of trading routes you have to set up etc etc but all in all really fun game! Some screens of my Utopia! haha!
The main island? I guess where the majority of important people live! also there are 2 factions you start as one then later in the game you have the option to buy the other factions building stuff. Litrally there is nothing else I can build on this one just no room anywhere haha I am a perfectionst!
This is the other factions city that I built probebly just as important!
Research place
You can't build everything you need on one island so you make stuff on others and ship it over.
This is on my main island as your population advances they require different food, different drinks, types of communication ( Communicators Service bots Wine ) Each one of these has a material need and a production need so it all add's up.
The shiny red button <3
Whoopsie :(
The amount of trading routes I need to keep everyone happy.
The status of how much people like you or how much they wanna chop your balls off. All in all decent fun game lots of reasons to start again so fun :)
And E.T.A sweden 8 days ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment