Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Fishing, Beer, Sun = Fun fun fun!

Currently slacking updating via phone ;) My mum and her fella invited me out fishing, true I doubt she's been very much intressted apart from the tan and free beer! Although it is funny how she reacts when i try to hug her after holding one!

Last time I went fishing was in sweden, pike was on the menu that day, suprised I caught 2 even though it was off season! ( I do not recommened fishing for pike without the proper equipment btw... they were a pain to get off the hook :/ )

But on todays menu is Karp me and my mum's fella dave having a competition for the biggest... He's winning but I hope to have photo's up later we've been up since 5!

Hope your all having a pleasent day!

1 comment:

  1. Gzz joey hope you win <3 tell rach i said hi!!!

    ReplyDelete