Saturday, 11 June 2011

Not much else on my mind or to blog about. Firelands in 2 weeks.

Been out with friends having a laugh just generally keeping myself busy, it's summer the weather is nice shame I don't use a camera as I'm to lazy to upload photo's! I'm still upset about bruno although I don't show it keeping yourself busy is the key to any recovery.

I'd also like to thank Aeriz for her support throughout the past 7 months you've been amazing and I can't thank you enough.

WoW has basically been achievements, namely old dungeons etc, it's been a nice break and with the release of firelands in 2 weeks I'll have more than enough to do to keep me busy, planning on a LK 25 heroic raid sometime but we'll see about that getting 24 retards in one group to listen is a challange but it's something I enjoyed to do on Ahn'qiraj.

When firelands is released I may stream bosses and daily's, It's hard to blog about WoW when you've finished all the content in a hardcore guild it takes it's toll on some and I don't blame them for enjoying the break after finishing content.

Was going to book a holiday this year, maybe magaluf, spain turkey or amsterdam not decided yet, but a good ol'break abroad would be nice!

But just to clarify, it is not confirmed firelands is released in 2 weeks but it's highly likely as the PTR is now labelled as ' Release ' which generally means it's ready.

More random updates soon! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment