I took a break after AQ 40 as I had School Exams etc so my time couldn't be spent raiding and playing and studying. I missed SSC and TK but I asked my self could I achieve some major things in this game, Ultimetly I decided I could and re-rolled goat Shaman and joined a small but experienced guild to gear up.
During this peroid I had a main tank, my shaman and my rogue still and as we progressed through BT and Hyjal ( Loved hyjal instance was so cool )
My efforts soon paid off with a trial invite from Loot FTW a guild who had achieved a world first some europe firsts but had declined abit in the rankings. I can't recall the rank when I joined but it was recruitment for in any experienced wow players life the most difficult raid ever created by blizzard...
The Sunwell
Nothing I think will ever compare to sunwell. How can I put it? Well imagine your standard heroic 25 man bosses but skip the normal, that's how amazingly hard some of the bosses was in that instance.
From the most insane gear check ever Brutallus
To the very movement dancing one move wrong dead Felmyst
More When I have time :)....




No comments:
Post a Comment