It's been a very stupid week! Very hard work exams lots of overtime, my new phone ( Iphone 4s ) on the way sorting my internet out because virgin media is SHIT!
= alot of stress, so today I came home and sat down and played a game and spoke with my mum about various things in life.
Also I took my anger out
Max killstreak = Killing 10 without dying yourself. Such a fun fun game. :)
And then I had a chat with my mum and we spoke about our old dog ( Sadly passed away a few months ago ) and I got over missing him and realised that without us he never might of made it passed 2-3 years old.
When he was young he had grown a limp and we found out he had cruciate damage ( or something similar ) so had to go in for a major operation so he could walk properly and I guess money is there to be spent on the one's you love! And I think it's some of the best money me and my mum have ever spent ( Apart from slashing £300 on myself for a new phone xD I earnt it though!) Love you always broobie!!!!!
O and the gaddafi guy is dead. Happy times indeed.


No comments:
Post a Comment