Celebrations! :) Happy Christmas everyone! Been a rough year but it's all the more reason to party hard tonight, working Christmas eve wasn't so bad everyone was friendly and my flashing santa hat is win! Now it's time to kick back shower go out get wasted then have a nice meal with all family and relatives tommorow!
Got a nice bit of cash from the parents so I think my little Christmas gift will be to go see my good friend in Sweden! 4 days and nights in stockholme then off to Gothenburg will be nice because I never got to taste swedish nightlife last time I went also we will see how much my swedish has improved ( I do try honest! ) but flights was cheapest in early febuary so it will be abit of a late present for me ;)
But Merry Christmas Everyone / God dul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be fun! but you will need to improve on your Swedish you stupid Brit ;)
ReplyDeleteGod Jul not dul! roflmao!!
I know it will, and you cheeky bastard! it's the thought that counts! We'll see how good your english is when your wasted! haha.
ReplyDeleteGOD JUL! ;)
ReplyDeleteSame to you :)
ReplyDelete