Getting into the festive spirit early!
With my grandad's birthday on the same day with my work's christmas doo party, you'd think of me being a fat bastard having 2 christmas dinners! the amount of alcohol consumed was just insane!!!!!! Started at the Waterside in sale for my grandad's birthday, then went to the robinhood for my christmas party then with all my best friends who I couldn't live without!! went to the Ritz! ofc i was all dressed for the christmas spirit with my flashing santa hat! the amount of girls trying to steal my hat was stupid! though I may of let 1 or 2 borrow it for a few cheeky minutes ;)
I've not updated much as of late because I've been working none stop not had much time to relax tonight was really amazing If I get some pictures I will post them.
But I incase I do not get time to post again I just want to wish everyone who reads this a very merry christmas and I hope it is everything you hope for!
Lots of love Joe!
No comments:
Post a Comment