Friday, 13 January 2012

2012 For me!

Ok 2012... Big year for me and my country, will try to sum up everything I shall be looking forward to!


Sweden in febuary



visiting my friend from gothenburg he's promised me a few nights partying in Stockholm then we will boogie down to his in gothenburg and relax and just have a seriously chilled out fun time!

Then moving into march april and may I will be finishing my managers course at work and be placed in another store for my ' Trial 'peroid!

Then after that what a summer...

The Queens Diamon Jubilee


Our monarch celebrates her 60th year as the Queen of England, She's an astonishing women and lived through many rough and tough times for her country it will be a spectacle bigger than the Royal wedding last year and something I'm sure every country in the Common Wealth will be watching.

You'll be hearing alot of our national anthem recently and I think England and the UK has many heart warming traditional songs that are great moral boosters and give hope to all free people.

God Save The Queen ( National Anthem UK and some common wealth states )


My favorite verse.

' Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour;
Long may she reign:
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen '


There's many other famous songs you might be hearing,

Land Of Hope And Glory




' Land of hope and glory, Mother of the free '

Then well, what else? O

The Olympics

Luckily I have a ticket to the opening ceremony so I will be in attendence hopefully it will not dissapoint!

And finally

Euro 2012


Can watch my football team fail once more! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment