The question on my mind of late, Mists Of Pandaria is it worth a return. Since going cold turkey from wow I've not really had the urge to go back but that little niggling feeling is comming back. Wether I do or do not come back in Cataclysm who knows but whilst the hardcore WoW of me is certainly dead maybe there is room in my life for maybe a little play time here and there maybe a new fluffy kungfu panda?
Some of my friends are still on Ahn'Qiraj but I doubt I'd go back there even though I say that move away and go back haha! I guess I want an adventure I want to level up again and start afresh just me... my empty sack and a whole new community to explore.
Will I come back though... Or is this just a brief relapse who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment