Well this is just gonna be a short memory jogger for me remembering the who what when and where of my WoW life.
Open Beta
The beginning started with the Open Beta, me and about 8 or 9 of my friends decided to play the game as we had a huge excitement because we all played Warcraft 3 and it's expansions.
Quickly we chose to be horde as who wouldn't of wanted to be a large cow stomping on everything you saw! within the first few days we level'd to 20 - 30 and we had a huge fascination with ' Raiding '... NOT the type of raiding nowadays but a simple raid from the CROSSROADS to Theramore or Ashenvale. So we spam invite all the lowbies etc some was only level 10 haha and we had about 30-60 people all wanting to raid Astranar the journey was long without mounts and not knowing where we was going or what awaited us when we was there the shouting of things on ventrilo was innevitable.
As we reached the border and headed into Ashenvale all the level 10's was pulling the creeps... Spiders wolfs everything immaginable! it was a crazy 5 minutes of shouting on vent to get SKULL creeps off my friends and eventually when we reached ASTRANAR it was hilarious, people just ran in about 40 gaurds spawned and just one shot everyone... It was a massacre but it was one of the most fun thing I ever did in WoW, the excitment of new stuff being a noob everything was like wooooooooooooooooooooooooow haha.
We also did similar raids to theramore just for fun and it never got boring as the pvp was nice to in vanilla running round with a 2 hander getting windfury on people was the days where SHAMANS not PALADINS was the most op class in the game.
Vanilla
In vanilla wow... looking back a long time now It's hard to say what we did, I know me and my friends was noobs and had barely cleared MC but by this time the little light in my head ticked on and I thought... What's so hard? I can lead 40 people! so me and my friends made a guild on Ahn'qiraj called Supreme.
The guild started as a semi hardcore guild raiding alot of days, mainly on SUNDAYS 2pm Start... because thats when most raids started back then. With my knowlege of content I quickly became Raid leader and Officer of the guild.
Zg, MC, BWL, AQ40 All server firsts was under our name and what an achievement it was for us, Moo my real life friend and warrior did the Scarab Lord Quest which opened AQ.
Ragnaros... The Orginal Firelord!
When skills didn't determine wipes!
We wasn't competing for europe first or anything silly we was noobs! but we were good noobs who did it in reasonable time... Not with 20% nerfs like you get now.
How to look like a moose Tier 2 Druid and the ORIGINAL BLOODFANG SET!, I used rogue for pvp and druid for pve where I also attained grand marshal
Those was in my opinion was the best days of my WoW life, the game wasn't balanced in PvP but some how it was still fun healing classes didn't get punted around or dps classes shut out on most fights it was very nice and still the content was very challanging!
Old Windfury The One Hit Wonder
Vanilla WoW get's 10/10 from me, the best game I have ever played.
The burning Crusade... To be continued pictures added etc just cba right now will be an incredibly long post eventually.
Updated with more vanilla stuff :) burning crusade soon!


Nice blog! I heard from eagle you made a blog! I didn't get a mention though ;( really nice though wanna hear more!
ReplyDelete