Provided there are no delays! hopefully Lilliana will be here finally and we can see somethings round town and maybe have a meal because I know I'll be starving haha.
Anyway http://www.flightradar24.com/ is awesome for tracking flights in real time!
See you in 11 hours! Will upload pictures of the time spent here fun times ahead!
Also
I am really happy with the progress atm, I don't even play it alot, few hours here and there nothing to what I used to play on WoW. Though they are two completly different games.
I've just generally been good at most games I play but I feel with this one IF I get offered a chance to play in a GPL I seriously might have to take up the offer.
O and on another side note, Noobs rejoice blizzard will now nerf content to the extent your brains no matter how slow can click a button and recieve loot without trying, very cunning tactic by blizzard to drag the game out keep the majority of people playing and paying.
My old guild just killed ragnaros heroic after 700 attempts (After Nerf...) But still congradulations to revelations :)
Also
I am really happy with the progress atm, I don't even play it alot, few hours here and there nothing to what I used to play on WoW. Though they are two completly different games.
I've just generally been good at most games I play but I feel with this one IF I get offered a chance to play in a GPL I seriously might have to take up the offer.
O and on another side note, Noobs rejoice blizzard will now nerf content to the extent your brains no matter how slow can click a button and recieve loot without trying, very cunning tactic by blizzard to drag the game out keep the majority of people playing and paying.
My old guild just killed ragnaros heroic after 700 attempts (After Nerf...) But still congradulations to revelations :)


No comments:
Post a Comment