So today was an epic day / night, it's been nearly 9 months since my beloved favorite nightclub shut for a £2,000,000 refurbishment.
This is an old picture from the old Ritz, my camera phone is awful so I didn't manage to get a picture of the new one but OH MY GOD it is so nice all new huge light displays new dance floor a whole new downstairs room CHANDELLERS AS YOU ENTER! oh my it's so good.
The dj's the dancers the music just to good when i can get a picture of the new venue I will but it's definetly outrageous.
Secondly it's only 1 more day till Aeriz ( E,g ) Lily is flying all the way from spain just to see me and some of the sights of manchester. I've met alot of people off WoW and kept in touch with them so it's nice to put faces on players!
And btw My friends are amazing I love them all!
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Was a sick night man!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe black guy who did the sex positions on stage made the night for me haha
ReplyDeleteWas to funny man class night where was wilson all night?! haha
ReplyDelete